- We are situated on Monument Road at the bottom of Helston near the lake.
- We offer en-suite guest accommodation for a maximum of 12 people. Our guests are supplied with their own front door key upon registration.
- All bedrooms are situated on the first floor and unfortunately, due to the building being Georgian, it is not currently suitable for wheelchair users.
- Although animal lovers, regretfully we do not accept pets except for assistance dogs.
- Assistance with luggage is always offered.
- Pre-arrival we can be contacted on 01326 573 683 or via our website: www.strathallangh.co.uk
- The nearest bus stop is 4 minutes’ walk (situated outside the Blue Anchor pub on Coinagehall Street).
- The nearest main line Railway Station is Redruth; ten miles away and accessible via bus from Helston.
- There are several taxi firms local to us, and we’re always happy to advise and make bookings for our guests.
- We offer free car parking for up to four cars at any one time, there is also a public car park within walking distance which offers free overnight parking.
- Check in is from 4pm until 10pm. Check out by 10am.
- Smokers are welcome to use the garden wherein ashtrays are provided for them.
- Strathallan is fully compliant with fire regulations.
- If the fire alarm sounds please make your way to the car park outside at the front of the house.
- Special dietary requirements are catered for – please inform us prior to your arrival.
- We have a wealth of information at our fingertips to help make the most of your stay with us including public transport timetables.
- We are happy to accommodate guests with food allergies e.g. celiac and gluten, we are also very happy to advise and guide guests regarding all ingredients utilised within our menus.
- Please note that all parking is at owners own risk and discretion of the management.
- You may be advised to park in the public car park nearby, after drop off. Tariff is free overnight and £2 per vehicle per day.
- If you require any assistance ring ‘202’ for management, if possible before 10pm. In the event of a medical emergency, contact management only after the appropriate services.
Our full address is as follows:
Strathallan Guest House
6 Monument Road
Telephone Number: 0132 6573 663
Proprietors: David & Valerie Jeffery